110 Waves Upon Waves OF Darkness In
Shiah Literature: General Points, Allah, Qur'an,
Prophet And Sahabah
17 November 2012
By Al-Ikhwah Al-Mujahidun
Every single one of the following 110 points can be
found in Shiah books.
1. The Shiah Kalimah is different from the Muslim
Kalimah Shahadah. The Shiah Kalimah is: "La Ila Haa
Illallahu Muhammdur Rasoolullahi Aliyun Waliyullahi
Wasiyyu Rasulillahi Wa Khalifatuhu Bila Faslin".
2. In the Shiah Adhan the words ‘Ashadu Anna Aliyan
Waliyullah' and ‘Hujjatulllah' are added and also the
words ‘Hayya ‘Ala Khayril ‘Amal' are added.
3. The five pillars of Shiism are: Wilayat/Imamat,
Salat, Fasting, Zakat, and Hajj.
4. One should recite after every Salah: "O Allah! Send
down your curses upon Abu Bakr, Umar, Othman, Muawiyah,
Aishah, Hafsah, Hind, and Ummul Hakam"
5. Lying is extremely meritorious and rewarding.
6. It is extremely important to conceal one's faith.
7. Deceit and deception is a noble act.
8. Taqiyyah is permissible which is to pretend by
doing or saying exactly the opposite of what a person
believes or feels. Obfuscation of Shiah beliefs is
9. Nine-tenth of the whole religion lies in Taqiyyah.
10. Looking at private parts of non-Muslims is
permissible and it is just like looking at the private
parts of an animal.
11. Only the color of the skin has to be covered (if
the skin is painted, then a person can walk around
without clothes). Imam Baqir appeared without any
lower garment and he said it was permissible because
he had put lime on his private parts.
12. Anal sex is permitted.
13. Marriage can be conducted without any witnesses.
14. A person will enter Paradise if they wash and
consume a morsel of food which has fallen in
15. Mutah i.e. temporary marriage/renting out the
female body for whatever time period is allowed.
16. The sordid act of Mutah is more rewarding than
Salat and Fasting.
17. If Mutah is done once, a person attains the status
of Husain, if done twice, the status of Hasan, if done
three times, the status of Ali, if done four times,
the status of Prophet Muhammad
18. Whoever does Mutah three times, he will be
completely emancipated from the fire of hell.
19. A person is allowed to let someone else benefit
from his wife's private parts.
20. Sunnis are worse than dogs.
21. Sunnis are worse than illegitimate children.
22. Sunnis are not allowed to name their children in
Iran with names like Abu Bakr, Umar, Aishah etc.
23. According to Shiah narrations, Rasulullah
Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam secretly dictated a
manuscript (sahifah) to Ali Radiallahu Anhu that was
(upon completion) "seventy feet long". It contains all
the laws of halaal, haraam and everything else a
person needs to the extent that it even contains the
penalty of a scratch. It is also called the Saheefah
24. Jafr is a container made from skin that contains
the knowledge of all the Nabis, Wasiys, and Ulema that
passed among the Bani Israeel.
25. In a lengthy discussion between Imam Ja'far Saadiq
and Abu Basheer, the imam describes the mushaf of
Fatimah saying: "A mushaf in which is three times more
than your Qur'an. By Allah, not a single word of it is
in your Qur'an".
26. The angels made an error and were in a
misunderstanding when Husain (R.A.) was martyred.
27. Feet are not washed in Wudhu. Only Masah and
wiping of the feet should be done.
28. Sajdah Tilawat and funeral prayers are permitted
without Wudhu and Ghusl.
29. It is permissible to perform prayers in the
direction of the graves of the Shiah Imams.
30. Shiahs break their fast about ten to fifteen
minutes after sunset.
31. Tarawih prayers in Ramadhan are not performed by
32. Mutah Dawriyyah is permissible where ten or twenty
men can have sexual relations with one woman in one
33. The land of Karbala is better than the Kaabah.
34. To ask help from Ali by saying, "Ya Ali Madad", is
35. The doctrine and quality of Badaa is ascribed to
Allah which means that Allah makes mistakes and Allah
36. In a state of anger, God can not differentiate
between friends and enemies.
37. Allah was scared of the companions of Prophet
Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam
38. Allah must judge and decide according to what the
human intellect deems beneficial for humans.
39. Allah did not create everything.
40. Qur'an is incomplete and it has been tampered
with, interpolated and altered.
41. The Shiah Qur'an is with the final Imam who has
been hiding from the age of five in a cave in Iraq
since the last 1200 years.
42. Current Qur'an completely different from Shiah
43. The current Qur'an right now has more than 6000
verses but the Shiah Qur'an has more than 17000.
44. Prophet Adam (A.S.) is worse than Satan.
45. Accuse Adam (A.S.) of rebellion, jealousy and
46. Prophets make mistakes which eventually deprives
them of Prophethood like Prophet Yusuf (A.S.).
47. Ismaili Shiahs believe in the continuation of
48. Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam was
scared of the creation of Allah and did not propagate
49. Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam
rejected a gift of Allah.
50. Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam asked
for compensation for teaching.
51. Ali (R.A.) had the choice and the option of
divorcing the wives of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
52. The wives of the Prophet are not considered to be
from the family of the Prophet.
53. All the Sahabahs except a few turned apostates and
turned away from Islam after the demise of Prophet
Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasaalm.
54. One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr,
Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa,
Hind and Ummul Hakam.
55. One should curse the above after each prayer.
56. Aishah (R.A.) and Hafsah (R.A.) poisoned Prophet
Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam.
57. Aishah (R.A.) was a traitor and a hypocrite and
she is remembered with the vilest epithets.
58. Aishah (R.A.) committed adultery.
59. Less than ten Sahabah remained on Islam after the
IMAMAT: The concept of Imams is an integral belief of
Shiism. This concept is completely different from the
four Imams of Fiqh. The four Imams of Fiqh of Islam
are cursed by Shiah authors and the four illustrious
Imams of Fiqh are specifically called ‘dogs'.
60. Shiahs believe in the concept of 12 Imams.
61. The Imams are appointed (mansoos alaih) by Allah
just as the Prophets.
62. The 12 Imams are on the same level and are on par
with Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam.
63. The first Imam is Ali (R.A.) and the last Imam is
hiding since the age of five in a cave in Iraq.
64. Shiah Imams are born from the thighs of their
mothers because the private parts are unclean.
65. Shiah Imams are Hazir Nazir i.e. they are present
every where and they are omnipresent.
66. The Imams are ma'soom (i.e. infallible, sinless)
like the Prophets.
67. It is compulsory to bring Imaan on the Imams. To
reject any Imam is disbelief just as it is disbelief
to reject a Prophet.
68. The unconditional obedience of the Imam is
69. The Imams receive wahi and revelation.
70. Just as the Ambiyaa and the Prophets are bestowed
with certain mu'jizaat and miracles that are proof of
their Prophethood, similarly the Imams have been
bestowed with certain mu'jizaat that are proof of
71. The Imams have the right to abrogate any command
of the Shari'ah. It is permissible for them to declare
a haraam thing halaal and vice versa.
72. Hazrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu and the rest of the
Imams have a greater status than the Prophets.
73. The Imams have more knowledge than the Prophets
74. The entire creation including the Prophets were
created for the sake of the Imams.
75. A covenant was taken from the Prophets regarding
the imaamat of the Imams (that they accepted their
76. The Prophets received prophethood because they had
accepted the imaamat of the Imams.
77. Allah Ta'ala had compelled the entire creation
including the Prophets to accept, whether willingly or
unwillingly, the wilaayat of the Imams.
78. The Ambiyaa gain 'noor' and light from the 'noor'
of the Imams.
79. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu will
be ahead (in front) of all the Ambiyaa.
80. On the day of Qiyaamah, Ali Radiallahu Anhu's
chair will be on the right of Allah Ta'ala's throne (arsh)
while the chairs of the Ambiyaa will be on the left of
81. The supplications of the Ambiyaa are accepted
through the mediation (tufail) of the Imams.
82. The reason for Adam Alaihi Salaam not being
included among the Ulool Azam Ambiyaa is that he was
jealous of the status of the Imams.
83. Ibrahim Alaihi Salaam was first given nubuwwat,
thereafter khullat (i.e. he was made the khaleel and
bosom friend of Allah) and only then was he given
84. Ayub Alaihi Salaam was afflicted with a severe
illness because he doubted the imaamat of Ali
85. If Musa Alaihi Salaam was alive it would be
compulsory for him to obey the imams.
86. Yunus Alaihi Salaam was swallowed by the fish
because he rejected the wilaayat of Ali Radiallahu
87. The entire earth belongs to the imam.
88. Shiahs attribute the following statement to Ali
Radiallahu Anhu: "I grant life and death. I am all
living and I never die."
89. Shiahs believe that their Imams know whatever is
in the hearts of people and they are omniscient.
90. Shiahs maintain that Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi
Wasallam told Ali Radiallahu Anhu:
"O Ali! You are the dayyaan (one who will give reward)
of this ummah and you are responsible for their
account. You will be the 'Rukn e A'azam' of Allah on
the day of Qiyaamah. Listen! Certainly the people are
going to return to you and you will be responsible for
taking their reckoning. The bridge (siraat) will be
yours, the scale will be yours and the place of
standing (mauqaf) will be yours!"
91. Many Shiah narrations mention Ali Radiallahu
Anhu's title as "Distributor of Jannat and Jahannam".
Allamah Baaqir Majlisi has established a separate
chapter in his book "Bihaar Ul Anwaar" entitled:
"Certainly he (Ali) is the distributor of Jannat and
92. Allamah Baaqir Majlisi the famous Shiah scholar
writes in his book "Hayaatul Quloob" : "The status of
Imaamat is higher than nubuwwat".
93. The imams have knowledge of everything that
occurred in the past and everything that will occur in
the future and that nothing in the earth and skies is
concealed and hidden from them.
94. The imams know when they will die.
95. The imams know the reality of the faith and
hypocrisy of every person on earth. They have in their
possession a list of all those who will enter Jannat
and all those who will enter Jahannam.
96. The imams know all the different languages of the
world and converse in them also.
97. The imams know the languages of the birds and
98. According to Shiah narrations, the souls of the
imams go on mi'raj on the eve of every Jumu'ah. During
this mi'raj they reach the throne of Allah where vast
knowledge is given to them.
99. According to Shiah belief, a special book is
revealed to the imams every Laylatul Qadr. It is
brought to them by the angels and Ar Rooh.
100. As soon as the Imams are born, they read all the
101. The Imams are capable of performing all the
miracles of the Prophets.
102. Shiahs do not criticize the quarrels which took
place between the followers of their Imams.
103. The companions of the Shiah Imams were bereft of
truthfulness, trustworthiness and allegiance.
104. The companions of the Shiah Imams did not
correctly acquire the knowledge of the Usool
(fundamentals) and the Furoo' (branches) of religion.
105. The final Imam has been in hiding since the last
1200 years in a cave in Iraq. When he will appear, the
Prophet and Ali (R.A.) will pledge allegiance to him (Bay'ah).
106. The final Imam will exhume the bodies of Abu Bakr
and Umar and he will hang up their naked bodies and
flog them and he will cause them to die 1000 times in
a day and night.
107. Aishah will be brought back to life and she will
be flogged as well by the final Imam.
108. The final Imam will slaughter all the Sunnis and
he will start killing their scholars first.
109. If one does not accept the Shiah concept of
Imaams then the person is a Kaafir and a non-Muslim.
110. The final imam will appear when there will be 313
1. Shi'ite Beliefs, Shaykh Khalid Mahmud, Ph.D,
Islamic Academy of Manchester, UK, 20 Pages.
2. Hidayatus Shiah, Shaykh Khalil Ahmed Saharanpuri,
3. Tuhfah Ithna ‘Ashariyyah, Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith
Dehlwi, 826 Pages.
4. Shiah kay hazar sawalon ka jawab, Shaykh Hafiz
Muhammad Miyanwalwy, 547 Pages.
5. Aqaidus Shiah, Muhammad Farooq, 413 Pages.
6. Aayaat Bayyinaat, Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad Mahdi Ali
Khan, 360 Pages.
7. Masala tahreefay Qur'an pur Binori Town ka tahqeeqi
fatwa, Mufti Muhammad Inaamul Allah, 213 Pages.
8. Irshadus Shiah, Shaykh Muhammad Sarfraz Khan,
Maktabah Safdariyyah, 213 Pages.
9. Khomainyism or Islam, Shaykh Dhiyaur Rahman Farooqi,
10. Shi'ism exposed, Majlisul Ulama of South Africa,
11. Sunni standpoint on Shiahs, compiled by Ahlus
Sunnah Wal Jamaat for the Supreme court of Pakistan,
12. The truth about Shi'ism Part 1, Majlisul Ulama of
South Africa, 26 Pages.
13. The truth about Shi'ism Part 2, Majlisul Ulama of
South Africa, 21 Pages.
14. Shiah Madhab kay chalees bunyadee aqeeday, Shaykh
Abdus Shakoor Lakhnawi, 64 Pages.
15. Sunni Shiah muttafaqah tarjamh Qur'an ka azeem
fitnah, Shaykh Qadhi Mazhar Husain, 28 Pages.
16. Shiah ithna ashariyya or aqeedah tahreefay Qur'an,
Shaykh Manzoor Nomani, 28 Pages.
17. Shiah madhab, Shaykh Aashiq Ilahi Bulandshehri, 40
18. Taayeed madhab ahlus sunnah tarjamah rad rawafidh,
Imam Mujaddid Alf Thani, 92 Pages.
19. Assawaiqul Muhriqah, Shaykh Ibn Hajar Alhaytami, 2
20. The difference between the Shii and the majority
of Muslim scholars, Saeed Ismaeel, Carbondale, IL, US,